2012-01-31

Pizza Muffins




Hello there friends, how are you? I just came from outside, the weather is so good here today!
The pizza muffins that I have today are so easy to make and they are perfect for a party or even for a snack in front of the TV watching a good movie..


Ingredients (for 12 medium muffins)

1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon dried basil
3/4 cup milk
1 egg
1 cup grated cheese of your choice (mozzarella, cheddar cheese, gouda)
2 tablespoons grated hard salty cheese or parmesan
3/4 cup smoked ham or turkey or smoked bacon cut into small pieces
2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper

How to make

Preheat the oven to 390 degrees.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and dried basil.
Whisk together the egg and milk. Whisk with a fork and add the cheese, smoked ham and pepper. Add the flour micture and stir.
Grease a pan for muffins and add the mixture with a spoon.
Bake 20-25 minutes.




Enjoy!!


The white sauce is 1/2 cup of greek yogurt with one teaspoon of basil pesto.

24 comments:

  1. Hi Eri!These pizza muffins look amazing!!!I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eri,the little pizzas look so tasty and they're so easy to make!My men will gobble them in no time on a hockey night..haha..I feel the same way..Have a great day, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love any kind of pizza! Want some NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!love pizza!!!!!your idea to make pizza like muffins is so excellent!!!see you...bye bye!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Tanya!! Bye Byeee!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Cool! These would be a great party treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great for snack and school lunches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so right, they are perfect for school lunch!

      Delete
  7. You had me at pizza...you had me at pizza. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here I am again! I have an award for u in my blog!
    http://my-greek-cooking.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eri - yum these look wonderful and so fun for a party! I made some savory muffins myself today, we're thinking alike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Chris, I lost you these days, thank you so much for visiting, I hope I 'll visit you back soon! Hugs!

      Delete
  10. Hi Eri,
    Those pizza muffins look perfect .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eri! This is a great snack for my kids. They love these tiny ones and when the sizes are small they tend to eat more instead of big bite pieces. I can change toppings and this is very versatile recipe, so I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great for snacks in lunches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis