2012-07-11

Blueberry and White Chocolate Tart

Summertime... and the livin is easy..




Ingredients

1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
50 ml butter melted
3 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
3 tbsp all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups whipping cream
125 gr white chocolate chopped
BlueBerry Topping
2 cups fresh blueberries
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp corn starch
2 tsp orange zest
1 tbsp orange juice

How to make

Preheat the oven to 350.
Using a bowl combine the crumbs with butter, Press into a tart pan and bake for 10 minutes. Let Cool
 In a bowl whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and flour.
In a sauce pan bring whipping cream just to the boil and remove from heat. slowly pour into the egg mixture whisking constantly to temper the eggs. Lower the heat to simmer and add the chocolate. Stir and cook for 5 minutes untill thickened enough to coat the back of the spoon. Add the mixture into the cooled crust and refrigerate for at least one hour ( I left it overnight).
Using a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cup of the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, zest and juice. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, cook for one minute and remove from heat. Add the rest of the blueberries and stir. Spoon over the cold white chocolate cream and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.


Have fun and enjoy the Sun!!


24 comments:

  1. Wow Eri...that color is phenomenal! Why did I have to be gluttonous last night and finish off all my blueberries??? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous looking tart. I would just love a slice of this. Blueberry tart is one of my most favourite desserts. I can't wait for the start of our blueberry season xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful tart! Love the blueberries, Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous,Eri!Just perfect for my blueberry cravings!!I could honestly devour the whole pie!XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks creamy and delicious!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors. So vibrant and delicious looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, this is one gorgeous tart! And I love the idea of pairing blueberries with white chocolate...YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks superb! Glad I've found you!
    Love, Olga
    P.S.: just followed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eri, this is beautiful and very delicious looking, love the idea of blueberries and white chocolate, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly your lucky I am not your neighbor otherwise I will steal that tart from your kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m putting it on the menu next week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one gorgeous tart! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eνα κομματι παρακαλώ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and Your site is very wonderful and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely berry dish. Berries and currants are this week's subject for Food on Friday. Would you be happy to link this in? We are looking to create a fantastic collection of berry dishes. This is the link .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Te felicito por la maravillosa tarta adoro los arándanos es mi torta preferida,luce increíble,hugs,hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful looking tart. I love the colour and blueberries are one of my most favourite berries. Great to have you back Eri. I've missed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Drool... you put lots and lots of blueberries just like how I love it. I'm a blueberry monster who "could" eat this entire tart without a problem! No, I'm serious!! Looks delicious, Eri!

    ReplyDelete
  20. katapliktiki sintagi, sigoura tha tin dokimaso!!!!!einai poli aksiozilefto to oti osoi fevgoyn apo tin Ellada rixnoyn mabri petra piso toys, eno esy kratas akoma kai blog me sintages tis!!!s'efxaristoyme!!!!

    kala mageiremata!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favourite fruit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis