2012-03-13

Nutella, Banana, Meringue Tartlets!





How simple is this? The next time you’d like something sweet and decadent, open the fridge and make these amazing tartlets in no time! The kids will love them and so are you!

Ingredients (for 8 small tarts)
8 mini tart shells
8 teaspoons nutella
1 banana, sliced ​
1/3 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts.
2 egg whites
1/3 cup superfine sugar
2-3 drops of lemon
a pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of nutella


How to make


Fill the tartlets with one teaspoon of nutella, add a slice or two of banana and sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
Add granulated sugar in a food processor and whiz to make the sugar superfine.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Beat the egg whites with the superfine sugar, lemon drops and salt using an electric mixer starting from low to high speed for about 7 minutes or until the meringue is fluffy and shiny.
Using a teaspoon filled with nutella spread some lines on the meringue (do not stir).


Add a full teaspoon of the meringue on top of the tartlets.
Bake for 20 minutes let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.



Enjoy!!!!

27 comments:

  1. Yum! I just made some super easy hazelnut/Nutella breakfast rolls. Gotta love Nutella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh!!! Hazelnut/Nutella breakfast rolls!!! Divine!

      Delete
  2. Ηi Eri,what a lovely and light creation!Nutella is amazing to work with!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds simple and delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm eating Nutella everyday but my mind is not so flexible that I don't come up with this kind of creative dessert recipe. I tried making meringue before and failed and was scared to try. So it does take as long as 7 minutes, huh... I never knew it would that that much time - no wonder I couldn't succeed. I gave up before reaching 7 minutes. =P I might try this - or I will just keep this for now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the lemon juice helps Nami but yes it needs some time to be ready..
      thank you my friend!

      Delete
  5. Wow Nutella, that recipe is definitely for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, those look divine!! I don't think I can get mini tart shells here but maybe I could make a full size tart like this. Thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting Heidi!

      Delete
  7. You're killing me Eri - I'm having a bad sweet tooth problem today! Could you send a few of these down my way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're coming my sweet Chris!

      Delete
  8. Hi Eri,
    Wow, that looks delicious! Wish I could get to taste some. Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds delicious Eri...except for the banana in there (they're not my friends) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant believe it! I love bananas.. but it's ok not to!

      Delete
  10. Banana and nutella go so well together! How delicious. What a great idea. I know my kids would love these for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will! Thank you my friend!

      Delete
  11. These are so cute!! And nutella and banana is an amazing combo. I seriously want to run out and get bananas so I can make this right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so want to make these. They look divine.

    Hope you don't mind. I look at your blog quite a lot and I think your recipes are amazing. If you look at my log, Lola and Finn's mum, you will see hat I have nominated you for a Liebster blog award. I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Stella you are so kind, thank you so much!

      Delete
  13. These tarts look awesome...I am always looking for easy recipes to dispose off the bananas at home...bookmarking this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis